Sunday, June 24, 2012

"You are the LIGHT of my life" Card



Here is a cool card I made tonight. I got the idea for it from my friend Jayma. I literally threw this card together in 5 minutes! This year my goal was to build up a stash of card for various occasions so that in 2013 I don't have to buy a single card. This is my first one for my card box.

If you are interested in creating this card, for the rest of June all stamps from Close to my Heart are buy 2 get 1 free.

Here are the links to the supplies I used on this card:
Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
Olive Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pad
Lagoon Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pad
Sunset Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pad
Cocoa Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pad
"Just For You" Stamp Set
3" X 3" My Acrylix® Block
Few Pieces of paper and stamps from Workshops On The Go™ Stella Kit


As always, if you have any questions please feel free to email me at: mandybydesign@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous, Mandy!! Have I seen this IRL? ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete