Monday, April 2, 2012

365 Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge Project Challenge

I have mentioned many times since getting my Art Philosophy cartridge how much I love it and how useful I think it is. I have decided to start a challenge for myself and I am calling it the "365 Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge Project Challenge". I will show 365 projects that all use the Art Philosophy cartridge in some way. For every project I make I will save the Gypsy and Design Studio files. I will provide these files to any of the followers here on my blog. Be sure to click "Join this Site" or "Follow by Email" if you would like to receive my project files. I will also be doing contests from time to time where you all can win prizes. So be sure to keep coming back and see what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment