Sunday, April 1, 2012

Welcome everyone to my new blog!

I am very excited that you stopped by to check out my blog. While my blog is fresh and new I will be actively blogging about my projects and new techniques I am learning. My goal is to help teach others like me how to grow into their own scrapbooking style. If I have said it once I will say it again, "You cannot look at other's work and think negatively about your own. You aren't scrapbooking for them, you are scrapbooking for you! It is important to do what you feel is your own style and continue to grow from there."

In the next few days I will be posting details about my first blog challenge so be sure to stop back for details!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland, Mandy!! What a beautiful background!! Love it! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete