Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Artiste 365 Project

So many of you may remember my Art Philosophy 365 Challenge. I never finished the challenge, life caught up with me....funny how that happens. I do plan to finish it though. In addition to that challenge I am doing a Artiste 365 Project for the new Artiste Cricut cartridge, to show great the cartridge is. I have several projects I am working on and will be working on taking photos of this week so that I can post for all of you to see. Some hints for upcoming projects: cool cards, awesome 3D projects, great glass etched projects...just to name a few!

2 comments:

  1. You are so creative!! I can't wait to see your projects!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. content is great. Bet it will be fabulous when you get the design all done up :)

    ReplyDelete